Monday, March 22, 2010

confusing VPN RRAS problem

Today i'm having problem with my Vpn through RRAS, from 9:30 till 16:40 trying to configure'em.

First my problem was the vpn could not connected and want to redial.
I check the server, router and dsl, and the problem was on the dsl, so i unplug and plug again the dsl. The result i can ping the dns, but still no luck with the Vpn.

Next, i'm disabling the RRAS and enabling again. So i can reconfigure the RRAS, but no luck still couldnot connect the vpn.

and on my lots of attempt, still no luck. After i'm trying to change the ip range from 105 to 104 ( no luck either) and from 104 to 105 ... alakazam....its working....

So...now i confused, i dont know what happen but its working.....thank God...
I am wasting almost a day thinking and reconfigure this but still cannot figure what happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment